Previous Month’s WODs
- Intensity is the variable most commonly associated with favorable adaptations: work hard, minimize rest, get it done faster = results faster 10 months ago
- When you invite trouble, it’s usually quick to accept. ~ Quoted in P.S. I Love You 1 year ago
- Paleo Potluck was a success! Thanks to all for attending and bringing the incredible dishes! Remember to stay Paleo! http://t.co/sHBkdEVa31 1 year ago
- CrossFit encourages you to look at like from another angle. http://t.co/NjVOf70vW8 1 year ago
- Nick preparing for back to school. http://t.co/qeRrrfdOSr 1 year ago
Hang Power Clean
Work up to a 1RM. No more then 12 attempts
Amrap 15 min
3 Front Squats
6 Push ups
9 Toes to Bar
The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Adams Park 8am
Seriously – It’s time you tried it!
The man who has won millions at the cost of his conscience is a failure. ~B.C. Forbes
Smooth and quick. An old friend.
400 meter Run
21 KB Swings 52#/35#
12 Pull ups
We judge ourselves by our best acts and most noble intentions, but we will be judged by our last worst act. ~Michael Josephson
Elbows up in the front squat with Denise Thomas – [video]